Accessibility Guide for The Green Leaf Apartment
Contact for accessibility enquiries: Bill Liebenberg
A wonderfully spacious, up-market, two bedroom self-catering apartment in the most amazing location in Bath.
It is such a great central location that all of Bath's famous attractions are within 1 mile from the apartment.
The apartment is so wonderfully equipped, you will have everything you need to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Experience Bath excellence, experience The Green Leaf Apartment.
At a Glance
- The main entrance has 16 steps and a handrail. There is no lift and no ramp.
- There is level access from the main entrance to:
- Retail Store Counter
Access with steps
- There are steps from the main entrance to:
- Living Room
- At Sixes and Sevens
- We have non-allergic bedding.
8 Abbey Green
Travel by public transport
- You can get to The Green Leaf Apartment by bus and train.
- The Bath bus station which services all locations is located at Southgate Street in Bath with postcode, BA1 1TP. It is 0.2 Miles (4min walk) from the apartment and can easily be walked to. The bus stop is 0.10 miles / 1.8 km from The Green Leaf Apartment.
- The nearest train station is Bath Spa Train Station. The train station is 0.3 miles / 0.5 km from The Green Leaf Apartment.
- The Bath Spa train station is a 5 minute walk to the apartment and is located next to the Bath Bus Station.
The address is Dorchester Street, Bath, BA1 1SU
Travel by taxi
- You can get a taxi with V Cars by calling +441225464646.
- You can get a taxi with Bath Spa Taxi and Cars by calling +441225313131.
- There is parking near the venue. There are accessible parking spaces. Parking is free.
- There is a drop-off point at the main entrance. The drop-off point does not have a dropped kerb.
- From the car park to the entrance, there is level access. There is a lift. The route is 4000mm wide, or more.
- There are cobbles closer to the apartment which can be difficult to negotiate with a wheelchair.
Path to main entrance
- From the street to the main entrance, there are 3 steps. There is no ramp and no lift.
- The door is 700mm wide.
- The main entrance has 16 steps.
- This entrance has a handrail.
- When you arrive, we can help carry your luggage.
- The apartment is on the first and second floor, this makes getting a wheelchair up the narrow staircase very challenging.
Getting around inside
Retail Store Counter
- From the main entrance to reception, there is level access. The check-in desk has a low section for wheelchair users.
- We use the retail store counter as a type of reception if required.
- All bedrooms have windows.
- Bedrooms have ceiling lights, wall lights, bedside lamps and natural daylight.
- Lights are LED. All bedrooms are non-smoking.
- We have non-allergic bedding.
- All bedrooms have fitted carpets.
- No bedrooms have level access. We have bathrooms with a separate shower.
- The direction of transfer onto the toilet is to the front only.
Self catering kitchen
- We have a separate kitchen and dining room. From the main entrance to the kitchen, there are 16 steps. There is no lift and no ramp.
- The work surface is available with clear under space and available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The hob is available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The sink is available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The oven is available at a height between 650mm and 900mm.
- The table and plates have high colour contrast.
- From the main entrance to the dining room, there are 16 steps. There is no lift and no ramp.
- From the main entrance to the lounge, there are 16 steps. There is no lift and no ramp.
At Sixes and Sevens
- From the main entrance to the shop, there are 3 steps. There is no lift and no ramp.
Customer care support
- You can hire mobility equipment from Assured Mobility by calling +441225831960.
Guide last updated: 1 March 2022